Follow by Email

The Desert of Dissertation

I am embarking on a long and perilous journey that will make or break me. I know ultimately, God has a plan for me that involves a lot more than having a "Dr." in front of my name. Still I have to go for it considering how I got here and how much work I have put into this. I have started piecing together the bare bones of what will become my doctoral dissertation and will now spend any time I have outside of the lab writing, researching, referencing, editing, and questioning life decisions as I build up my dissertation so that I can defend it in the year to come. If you've ever dreaded taking a test or public presentations, please pray for me. If you want another true-to-the-Magisterium-Catholic scientist in this world, pray for me. I am going to need all of the help I can get in order to get over this hurdle. In the meantime, this blog is going on Sabbatical for the most part.

Pax vobiscum!

Geronimo! I'm going in!

1 comment: