Follow by Email

My Catholic Posse

Some people collect baseball cards of players they like. I collect medals of saints I want to be like. And I carry all of these in my wallet at all times. I should note that I also have a coupon book full of saint cards and a shoebox full of pamphlets, cards that don't fit in the coupon book, booklets, and other materials. Because that is simply how I roll. We are going to need all the help we can get trying to get to heaven and the saints definitely want to help us get there. They know the steep path we have to climb to make it to holiness, and they will certainly help you get there if you are willing to ask for help.

#CatholicSwag

Oh! VERY IMPORTANT SIDE NOTE!
Registration has opened for the World Meeting of Families in Philadelphia in September 2015. Do your soul a favor and register for this wonderful event (which will feature Father Robert Barron as a key note speaker). I have already bothered the husband about registering (fees are about $125 for those over the age of 18). There is a chance you may see the Pope if you attend. That in and of itself is a good enough reason for me! Check out the website for more information: http://www.worldmeeting2015.org/

Pax Vobiscum

No comments:

Post a Comment