Follow by Email

#ASHTAG

And so, with Ash Wednesday 2014...comes Lent 2014 and I have high hopes for this Lent season. High hopes as in I will be trying my best to pray more, be more charitable, improve my spiritual life, and...*gulp*... trust in God a lot more. To be frank, I put too much into my own hands and do not rely on Him as much as I should. I want to put more trust in Him and I will try to make this happen in the next 40 odd days. 
I know this is a day late and a dollar short...but here's my #ashtag I should have posted yesterday! I have to say...they got me good this year. +:-P

Catholic science geek indeed. Just look at that lab coat!
For more ashes...check out the USCCB's Facebook Ash Wednesday album.
Pax Vobiscum

1 comment:

  1. It's almost a cross! Mine looked like a flying bird!

    ReplyDelete