Follow by Email

Updating Things

I've decided to spruce things up on this blog. I haven't changed much around in a year or two and felt that it was time for something fresh.

With that said, I am trying to update my blog roll and find new Catholic blogs to follow. If you have a blog of your own or a list of blogs you like, feel free to share and I will check them out and possibly add them to the sidebar on the bottom of the site.

Also, please check out the blogs I currently have up.

They are definitely worth a read.

I would like to design some kind of banner at some point, but until then, I have replaced Saint Michael with Saint George. Not sure how I feel about the new color scheme yet...so we'll see how this works out.

Pax Vobiscum

3 comments:

  1. I highly recommend Conversion Diary, as well as Simcha Fisher's blog on Patheos (it's titled "I Have To Sit Down"). If you enjoy reading Catholic mom blogs I also highly recommend Carrots for Michaelmas, My Child I Love You, and (if you like Catholic mom blogs that are funny) Camp Patton and Mama Needs Coffee. I can also recommend Our Ordinary Life (ourordinarylifeextraordinary.blogspot.com) by my friend Christine.

    I also have a blog but it isn't as awesome as any of those listed above. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the suggestions! I will be investigating them the next time I have some quiet reading time to myself. :)

    ReplyDelete