Follow by Email

A bittersweet end....and a new beginning

I will miss him greatly. Farewell to a German Shepherd who knew the meaning of humility...and who braved criticism for his defense of absolutism. There is only one TRUTH...and he knew how to defend it in his own quiet way. I have certainly grown to love Benedict XVI in the past 8 years and I sincerely hope and pray that his successor will continue with Pope Benedict's great work. I trust in God and the Holy Spirit...but it is still sad to see one of the greatest successors of St. Peter go. Please join me in prayer in the days to come as a new Pontifex is elected. God's will be done...always...even if I don't understand it at the time.

Please feel free to share the love with the following Cover photo and profile pic I placed on Facebook. Who knows, it may soften the heart of at least one friend who, like me, didn't really appreciate Pope Benedict's impact on the world right away.

In any event...I trust in God's plan for the Church and am certain that He knows what is best for his Church.

A Cover Photo for you to share...if you know the original image source, feel free to let me know so I can credit.

A profile pic for you to share....if you know the original image source, feel free to let me know so I can credit.

Pax vobiscum and please pray for the Church in the days ahead. 





No comments:

Post a Comment