Follow by Email

#CatholicWin

Had some time to spare before train. Felt urge to take a walk. Walked around Penn Station and ended up finding Church of Saint John the Baptist. IT WAS OPEN! Walked in and heard what sounded like singing. Went up steps and down hall. Upon closer inspection, found people singing the Salve Regina (IN LATIN). Walked a little farther and found myself looking in on the very end of a mass through a glass door. Noticed people get up and get in line. Though it was the very end of mass, that didn't stop me from entering and going to the back of the line to receive a blessing with Padre Pio's relic. I think Padre Pio must have led me there as he's been on my mind since mass on Friday night.

Oh,  AND I made it to the train on time. 
#CatholicWin

No comments:

Post a Comment