Follow by Email

A VERY WORTHY CAUSE


I definitely think this is a good cause and was more than happy to donate to it once I found out about it through Crescat. I am very fortunate to have to means to buy whatever book I want (unless it's gold-plated and worth a million dollars) to help my spiritual growth. I can only imagine what it must be like to yearn to teach the word of God...without having the means to further your understanding of the word of God. I wish I could donate more money to this cause....but feel that any sort of donation will impact many more lives than we can possibly imagine. Please check out the Africa eBook Project and consider making a donation. For as little as $2, you can provide a CD full of books for a seminarian in Cameroon! Huge props to Brandon Vogt and rozanncarter for getting this campaign moving...you guys are certainly Cool Catholics!!



Pax Vobiscum!

1 comment:

  1. Great information, thansk for this.Its very informative and i am sure it will help many other people like the way it helps me. Thanks for the information.
    Really awesome blog. Your blog is really useful for me. Thanks for sharing this informative blog. Keep update your blog.


    Inspirational Catholic Gifts

    ReplyDelete