Follow by Email

An Urgent Pro-Life Prayer Request for Brazil

"Hi, Barbara.
I'm a fan of your blog. I don't know if you remember, but I made a comment once about mantillas.

The reason I'm writing today is a sad, but hopeful one. I'm from Brazil and our Supreme Court is currently deciding about the right to abort anencephalic fetus. And we are losing by 5x1.

Tomorrow, the last 5 justices will vote. We still have a chance and our bishops have called us to pray and do vigils for the children.

As a fellow catholic, a fellow lusophone and a fellow human, I'm asking you to say a prayer for us in Brazil. We are in great need.

Thank you for your time and your blog,
Larissa."
Children of Brazil, you are in my prayers!

PLEASE JOIN ME IN PRAYING!

1 comment:

  1. 7x1.But it's not over yet. The justices can still change their minds before putting the votes on paper. It would not be the first time...

    ReplyDelete