Follow by Email

Divine Mercy Novena Day 2

Again, I encourage everyone to stop on by EWTN to get more information on this beautiful Novena. While you are at it, I would like to encourage everyone to read up on Sister Faustina. I started reading the Kindle-friendly pdf version of Sister Faustina's diary "Divine Mercy in My Soul" brought to you for free by the Saint Patrick's Basilica ebook library. Feel free to stop by and pick up this ebook or various others by noted theologians such as St. Thomas of Aquinas, St. Augustine, and others. I finally bought a paperback version of Divine Mercy in My Soul after Lord Faramir of Gondor's demise led to a massive deletion of all of my bookmarked pages. I opted for the paperback because even if the bookmark falls out, I can always flip through and find my place. I cannot do this with my Kindle.

Today's novena prayers are for the souls of the priests and other religious. Believe it or not, they often need our prayers...especially in a world that grows increasingly hostile towards those who choose God over more earthly  pursuits.

Day 2
"Today bring to Me the Souls of Priests and Religious, and immerse them in My unfathomable mercy. It was they who gave me strength to endure My bitter Passion. Through them as through channels My mercy flows out upon mankind."
Most Merciful Jesus, from whom comes all that is good, increase Your grace in men and women consecrated to Your service, that they may perform worthy works of mercy; and that all who see them may glorify the Father of Mercy who is in heaven.

Eternal Father, turn Your merciful gaze upon the company of chosen ones in Your vineyard -- upon the souls of priests and religious; and endow them with the strength of Your blessing. For the love of the Heart of Your Son in which they are enfolded, impart to them Your power and light, that they may be able to guide others in the way of salvation and with one voice sing praise to Your boundless mercy for ages without end. Amen.

Pax Vobiscum

1 comment:

  1. Prayer Requests:

    Those in my prayer lists: Protections, resources, happiness, safety, quench storms, remove thorns, bless in our daily lives, families, relationships, resources, works, foods, water, shelters. Grant us final perseverance.
    Health: of Mind, Body, resources, careers, finances, families, relationships, future, shelter, foods, water, air, emotions, heart, soul, studies, careers, businesses.

    Those in most need of Gods Mercy:
    Yahweh our God and Mother of Perpetual Help. We commit this world and everything into your hands forever. With all souls, sinners, our families, bloodline, hopes, works, relationships and future. Have mercy on us always through the blood, wounds, face , heart & works of Jesus our Lord. Bless our ways, Grant us protection ,safety and final perseverance always. Unite all our works and prayers with those of the Confraternity of Capuchin, Rosary Confraternity of Dominican& Fatima always. In Jesus Name. Amen.

    ReplyDelete