Follow by Email

Stop Whatever You are Doing and Watch!

Sister Miriam James Heidland
coaching volley ball
Okay, it may take about 52 minutes of your time...but they are quite worth it! This is time that may greatly improve your life and inspire you. I know I was very inspired today. If you don't have the time to watch it, turn up the volume and listen as you clean your house, cook, or do other chores. Trust me, you will not be disappointed. Also, if even I found the time to listen to her words....you can as well!

If you're a desperate parent who has just about given up on your unruly teens...watch it. If you are an alcoholic struggling to recover from addiction...watch it. If you wake up every morning, hating your life...watch it.  Whatever it is that makes you upset in this world...it has nothing on all the inspiration just waiting to be experienced upon watching these two videos of Sister Miriam James Heidland...and awesome athletic partygirl-turned-nun. You will not be disappointed. I assure you.

Part I


I am having a tough time linking directly to the video....so click here for Part II

If you are a captive to fear, despair, doubt, disappointment, etc. please watch these videos. 






2 comments:

  1. I love Sister Miriam! I'm glad her testimony is reaching outside of the northwest.

    ReplyDelete