Follow by Email

Lent: Weekend #1


Well, we are at Weekend #1 of Lent and I have a midterm for Neuro on Tuesday that is worth 40% of my grade. Needless to say, I have been pretty busy between studying, the laboratory, and a brief hospital visit ....almost too busy to post. Don't worry, I am okay now....but still a bit busy trying to keep up with everything. As much as I'd like to focus on Lent posts right now...midterms are upon me.

I don't have much time to post something long and reflective. Don't worry, I will get to that eventually...after I get everything else out of the way. In the meantime, I give you a video that made its rounds last year during Lent. I love it and really want to share it with all of you in the hopes that you can appreciate it as much as I have. Hopefully, you can draw some inspiration, or at least appreciate the artwork/music combination because it is truly fantastic.
May it inspire you on your 40 day journey of Lenten awesomeness!

Illustrations are by Simon Smith and the song is "How He Loves" by John Mark McMillan. Enjoy!

Oh, okay, for those of you who aren't really inspired by videos...check out this wonderful Lenten awesomeness homily on how to deal with temptation like "The Kid" by Fr. Jim Chern. Future warning to all you fellow Red Sox fans out there who end up reading the homily....Fr. Jim is a Yankees fan. I am not responsible for any cringing and negative feelings evoked by the *cough* *cough* Yankees references.

Pax Vobiscum fellow Saints in Training!

No comments:

Post a Comment