Follow by Email

Geeky Contest: Win Voucher for 2 Free Godspell Tickets!

The people over at Godspell have given me a voucher for 2 free tickets to Godspell for one lucky blog reader!. This voucher is valid until 5/1/2012....and would be a great date or outing if you happen to be in NYC.

If you have no ideas what to do for Valentine's Day...
If you've never been to a Broadway show...
If you're looking for a fun outing with a friend or loved one...
If you're a broke college student looking for something to do at no cost to yourself...

...then this is the contest for you!



How do you win? 
I'll keep it simple. 

Just email me your answers to the following questions (one sentence per question...I'm a PhD student with no time on her hands):

1. What is your favorite Gospel story?
2. Why is it your favorite Gospel story?



Rules/Legal mumbo jumbo...
This voucher/these tickets have NO MONETARY value whatsoever and CANNOT BE RESOLD.

Email your answers (or any questions you may have regarding this contest) to soaresmontclair@gmail.com.
I will pick one winner at random within a week or so.
I will email the voucher to the winner.
This voucher is good for a Tuesday, Thursday, or Sunday show.
The winner reserves the right to remain anonymous.

Pax Vobiscum


3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. The contest is still going on a for a few more days...so feel free to sign up or share!

      Also, thank you for the award! I am honored!

      Delete
  2. Also, I picked you for an award! Check it out: http://notaminx.blogspot.com/2012/02/my-picks-for-liebster-blog.html

    ReplyDelete