Follow by Email

Congratulations to Sarah, the Geeky Godspell Contest Winner!

Congratulations Sarah for winning a voucher for 2 tickets to Godspell!

I had some pretty good submissions....they were so good I wanted everyone to win. However, as I only had one voucher, I drew lots to determine the winner. So congratulations again Sarah!

Sarah was kind enough to let me share her response to the two questions I posted, so here you go!

1. What is your favorite Gospel story?
I have always been drawn to the story of the Good Samaritan.



2. Why is it your favorite Gospel story? 

There's just something beautiful about the way it urges us to compassion and mercy, and lack of judgement, reminding us too that help can come from the most unexpected sources.


Pax Vobiscum

No comments:

Post a Comment