Follow by Email

Join Me on Facebook


Okay, after some deliberation...I've just gone live on Facebook. Feel free to follow me HERE...and TELL YOUR FRIENDS!!!!

Just for fun...and in celebration of my being able to post blogger links on Facebook again...and the Catholic Science Geek going live there...below are all the "favorite quotes"  found on my own Facebook profile.

“I do not love the bright sword for it's sharpness, nor the arrow for it's swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend”- J.R.R. Tolkien
"I have spread my dreams under your feet;Tread softly because you tread on my dreams." W.B. Yeats
"Every perfect gift is from God." James 1:17
"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Philippians 4:13
"Times are bad. Children no longer obey their parents, and everyone is writing a book." Cicero M Tullius
"Humans are amphibians - half spirit and half animal. As spirits they belong to the eternal world, but as animals they inhabit time." C. S. Lewis 
"The life of the body is the soul; the life of the soul is God." St Anthony 
"We are certainly in a common class with the beasts; every action of animal life is concerned with seeking bodily pleasure and avoiding pain."Saint Augustine  
"Science can purify religion from error and superstition; religion can purify science from idolatry and false absolutes." Pope John Paul II
Speaking of Tolkien...a self portrait featuring some of my favorite characters from The Lord of the Rings, The Children of Hurin, and the Silmarillion....which can also be found on my Facebook. (And yes, I did include Tom Bombadil). Not my best work to date (thought it was at the time it was drawn)...but still one of my favorites.
I miss the days where I could draw for hours on end...

Oh, and....MERLIN! For King Arthur...go here!
Feel free to follow and help me get the word out!

Pax Vobiscum

No comments:

Post a Comment