Follow by Email

I WANT THIS!

My cell phone keys kept sticking to the point where I had to type a series of keys before I was able to get an "h" let alone a "g." On top of that, I kept hearing complaints that my calls were imperceptible due to the lack of volume...even as I yelled into the phone. I blamed it on the reception as much as I could until I could no longer lie to myself. Yet, I held onto this phone because I liked it so much. It's been with me for over 2 years and I have had no complaints about it for about 2 years. My sister got me a replacement phone (same model), but it has decided that it will not take photographs...and it has also decided to go crazy every time I try to text someone. It either refreshes, or just ignores my wishes entirely. 

With that said, I have spent the past hour or so looking for a replacement phone. The search has been impossible. I don't want a smart phone. I want a QWERTY keypad. I don't want a locked phone. I don't want any "virtual keypad" phones...and I don't want it to be a hideous monstrocity. 

I know...I know...I'm a cell phone diva. *shudders at realization* 

One good thing to come out of my huge failure of an ongoing search is that I ended up clicking the Amazon "recommendations" part at the top of the webpage. LO AND BEHOLD, I discovered the newest item on my "I MUST HAVE THIS" list. 


Oh, for the love of all that is good and Catholic! I want this sooo bad!
 It was love at first sight. I had heard about it in the Catholic blogosphere...and after checking out some more on Amazon...I have realized that I must have this. Perhaps this will be my next badass purchase. I don't get cable (because I am never at home and because most of my shows are either cancelled or on the BBC)...so I missed it on PBS. I never got a chance to watch all-sorts-of-epic series, but based on what I've read and heard about it...this series is all kinds of awesome just waiting to be watched. 

If you've already seen it, feel free to share your thoughts with me.

With that said, time to save up some cash and buy it...maybe after I get over this cell phone madness...and maybe after I get paid. 

Pax Vobiscum

No comments:

Post a Comment