Follow by Email

Kathleen Sebelius Covering For Planned Parenthood in Alleged Child Rape Cover-up

I was overjoyed to hear that Sebelius had enough sense to overrule the FDA's recommendation on making the morning after pill available over the counter. Considering the stuff she's voted for in the past...this came as a great surprise. Still, she remains one of my least favorite politicians of all time?

Why? 

Check out ALL's latest "He Said, She Shred" video on youtube. You will have to click on the link because I was unable to embed the video here. For some reason Blogger kept trying to have me post some completely unrelated Russian videos.

Well...I am still horrified. I cannot believe that anyone would ever willingly cover up for Planned Parenthood in such as despicable manner...especially when it involves something as terrible as child rape. The fact that she's the current Secretary of Human and Health Services makes this story all the more horrifying. 

Kathleen Sebelius
...I can't believe you're still in office...
Though I doubt that the current administration really cares about her track record...ALL has a petition for her resignation.

Pax Vobiscum 


2 comments:

  1. You know the definition of an honest politician: Once he's bought, he stays bought. By those lights, I guess Sebelius is honest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If that's the case, we definitely need some new "highest bidders."

    ReplyDelete