Follow by Email

CATHOLIC NEURO GEEK MADNESS!!!!

So it's almost the end of the semester. As you can imagine, I am kind of busy preparing for finals and other exams. With that said, as much as I would LOVE to blog about all that is good and Catholic...I have to focus on all things brain-related for Neuroscience...all things global warming-related for Journal Club, all things genetics-related for Environmental Genetics (at least that's what I think that class is called...my brain is fried so I can't really remember right now). 
Be hold the brain! So much Latin here,
but none of it is as awesome as a Latin mass....
Any spare time between now and the end of the semester will also be spent in the lab slicing/analyzing brains...and not blogging. I'm serious.

I will be back as soon as I get the time.

In the meantime, if anyone out there would like to share their thoughts on PRAYING THE ROSARY, please email me. I would love to share your writings/musings/pictures/experiences!  PLEASE SHARE!


Pax Vobiscum

(and with your spirit....)  


Speaking of peace be with you (and with your spirit), I messed up the New Translation 4 times this past Sunday during mass. I can already see the "and also with you" becoming the new habit to break (next to nail-biting of course...).


No comments:

Post a Comment