Follow by Email

A GREAT Post....by someone else...

No, not "The Master" from Doctor Who....
Check out this blog: "A Moment with the Master."

Especially this post:  No Fair

Just so all you know, this guy is fantastic when it comes to explaining matters of the faith. He's even better at living the faith (puts people like me to shame). In any event, he posted this on his facebook, I read it, and I loved it. He doesn't post regularly (yeah...I know...neither have I recently)....but CHECK HIM OUT! Seriously, you will thank me later for introducing you to this theological gold.

In case you're wondering, I am knee-deep in midterms right now and half-finished with my next post. Hopefully, once this neuro midterm is over, I will finish it up.

Until then, God bless you and pax vobiscum.

1 comment:

  1. Great link! I enjoyed the article, but his blog theme is really hard on my eyes. Ouch.

    ReplyDelete