Follow by Email

As a daily Rosary Prayer, I just HAD to share this

"If you say the Rosary faithfully until death, I do assure you that, in spite of the gravity of your sins you shall receive a never-fading crown of glory. Even if you are on the brink of damnation, even if you have one foot in hell, even if you have sold your soul to the devil as sorcerers do who practise black magic, and even if you are a heretic as obstinate as a devil, sooner or later you will be converted and will amend your life and will save your soul, if-- and mark well what I say-- if you say the Holy Rosary devoutly every day until death for the purpose of knowing the truth and obtaining contrition and pardon for your sins."
- St. Louis De Montfort

Ever since I started praying the rosary daily, my life has changed for the better. I have found myself adopting better habits without trying. I have found myself better able to avoid temptation. I have found myself becoming more empathetic. I have found myself actually feeling for other people. I find myself sharing in the triumphs of others (without faking it). I find myself more willing to reach out to others in need (without trying). I find myself more willing to leave doubt and fear behind me as I continue to take part in God's plans for me. It has been described to me before that the rosary is like a lasso that Mary uses to bring people closer to her son. Since I've been praying the rosary, I can attest to this.

I'm not at my own computer, so I can't post a guide to the rosary right now....or an awesome picture. However, I will most likely post one soon enough (assuming I don't fall off the face of the earth or disappear to the lab).

Pax Vobiscum.



No comments:

Post a Comment