Follow by Email

Saint Joseph of Cupertino, Pray for Us....

Just letting everyone know that my finals are approaching. I am currently working on a paper and presentation that are both due in less than 24 hours...so you can say that I am a little strapped for time. If you don't see a post in a while....DON'T PANIC. I have not joined a cult or anything like that. I'm still Catholic, I am still a science geek, and I intend to keep "The Catholic Science Geek" blog running. Only now, I am going to have to put a hold on the posting for a few weeks until I get some free time. Until then, I will keep praying, attending mass, and doing what I can to serve God (besides posting). If I can sneak in a post or two during this time, I most certainly will! With this said, best of wishes on your finals, graduations, etc. as the school year winds down. If you need a little bit of help, try praying through Saint Joseph of Cupertino....
O St. Joseph of Cupertino who by your prayer obtained from God to be asked at your examination, the only preposition you knew. Grant that I may like you succeed in the Molecular Toxicology final, Biochemistry final, and Probiotics paper and presentation
 In return I promise to make you known and cause you to be invoked. 
O St. Joseph of Cupertino pray for me.
O Holy Ghost enlighten me.
Our Lady of Good Studies pray for me.
Sacred Head of Jesus, Seat of divine wisdom, enlighten me.
Amen.
 (Just replace the italicized words with your own exams, papers, presentations, etc.)
Saint Joseph of Cupertino, pray for us...that we may pass our exams
....the gift of flight would be cool too...

Take care everyone and God bless you.

Pax Vobiscum.

3 comments:

  1. God bless you and good luck! Gotta love St. Joseph of Cupertino. :)

    (I used to always get his name wrong and say "cappuccino." And my dad would say, "aka, Java Joe." Hehe, poor St. Joseph!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please pray for Bill Anthony P. Gonzales to St. Joseph of Cupertino, St. Thomas of Aquinas and St. Padre Pio so Bill Anthony may passed the Nursing Board Examinations on June 30 & July 1, 2012. Thank you very much for your unselfish service to those who are in need! Glory to God! Praise to our Lord, Jesus Christ!

    ReplyDelete