Follow by Email

URGENT PRAYER REQUEST

I have one very wonderful uncle who had a stroke a few years back and has been partially paralyzed ever since and riddled with many health complications. Though he has not been able to do some things that we all take for granted...like walking, gardening, etc. ever since....he's still quick with a joke and great company. He's really a great guy.

Last week he had a heart attack and was in the hospital for a few days and my aunt today called my sister to tell her that my uncle has had another heart attack. A few other complications have come up as well and the doctors have told my aunt that my uncle has to go into surgery.  I cannot tell you how much I love this guy even though I cannot be with him right now....and we've all been asked by my aunt to pray for him. I know I don't know many of you...but I am asking you to say a prayer for my uncle, my aunt, and the rest of the family as my uncle goes in for surgery. I've been told that my uncle may not survive this procedure...but it's looking like there may not be another option.

If you can spare a prayer or two....please say one for my Tio Jose....
If not, any good thoughts and well wishes are appreciated as well.


Thank you.

Pax Vobiscum

2 comments: